Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Massager" looks suspiciously like Mickey Mouse's fist


So, I just got around to looking at this today, http://www.deepdiscount.com/Deep-Daily-Deal-_stcVVcatId492045VVviewcat.htm , and thank God I did because today's has to be the best thing that I have ever seen. Take a look at the picture that I have provided at the left if this deal is gone already because it is a must see. There are no number of scenarios where a vibrating Mickey Mouse fist could come into play. Is this a timid first attempt to get in on that Sanrio market for Hello Kitty adult toys? (www.j-list.com) by Disney? Oh, God, the awful things this could have lead to if it had worked out (given the 3.49 price tag it is an apparent failure). Ah well, I guess it can go on the shelf next to the classic vibrating Harry Potter toy broom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...so about this broom...
;-)